Next I started on the browser exercise. I have to admit I’ve never (knowingly!!) used either Firefox or Chrome, but do use Explorer at work and Safari at home. Both work well for me, but having gone through the 23things instructions I realised I do not use either Browser to their full potential. The bookmark/ favourite functions are so much more elaborate than I realised and will definitely use this function more. Overall, a useful experience but for now I think I will stick to Explorer and Safari (and explore their options a bit further)
Tuesday, 5 March 2013
several 'things' together
I'm now so behind on blogging about my 23things experiences that I don't know where to start anymore! More than a week ago I looked up some old colleagues on linkedin and that was straightforward enough. Since I'm not on Linkedin myself, I wasn't able to get into their full profile any further and just left it at that. I’m not sure whether having my own profile on Linkedin would be something I would like although some friends who are on Linkedin are enthusiastic about it (then again, most people with a Facebook account are enthusiastic about it and I am definitely not)
Next I started on the browser exercise. I have to admit I’ve never (knowingly!!) used either Firefox or Chrome, but do use Explorer at work and Safari at home. Both work well for me, but having gone through the 23things instructions I realised I do not use either Browser to their full potential. The bookmark/ favourite functions are so much more elaborate than I realised and will definitely use this function more. Overall, a useful experience but for now I think I will stick to Explorer and Safari (and explore their options a bit further)
Next I started on the browser exercise. I have to admit I’ve never (knowingly!!) used either Firefox or Chrome, but do use Explorer at work and Safari at home. Both work well for me, but having gone through the 23things instructions I realised I do not use either Browser to their full potential. The bookmark/ favourite functions are so much more elaborate than I realised and will definitely use this function more. Overall, a useful experience but for now I think I will stick to Explorer and Safari (and explore their options a bit further)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting to see your thoughts on browsers as I certainly felt the same - that I'm not utilising all they can offer.
ReplyDelete